Strategic Accounts SalesRepresentative Responsibilities include:
- Have a single focus; to rapidly add new “mid-market” customers to Patterson Dental
- Collaborate and build relationships with local general managers, territory reps and specialists
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with current key Group Practice customers.
- Develop and implement clear sales strategies for all account contracts to ensure an effective roll-out to the sales organization
- Being well versed on Patterson products and services, competitive intelligence and industry information.
- Identify and implement “Value-Add” Programs based on needs of account.
- Communicate and provide customers with solutions that will position the practice for growth
- Maintaining accurate records for prospects, customer orders, sales records, and other financial activity
- Accountable for market share growth in assigned region.
- Network regionally with industry professionals, vendors and customers to develop growth opportunities and relationships
- Other duties related to the Strategic Accounts Sales Representative position.
What background and experience is needed as a Strategic Accounts SalesRepresentative?
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 to 5 years’ experience in business to business sales or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A strong business acumen and ability to lead
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound analytical thinking, planning, prioritization, negotiating and execution skills
- Previous success attaining and exceeding sales goals
- General computer proficiency including knowledge of MS Office is required.
- You must also possess a valid driver's license.
- Willingness to travel more than 50%
- 3+ years of dental industry experience.
Job ID 2018-7614