Strategic Accounts Sales Executive
We are seeking a proven software sales executive to sell our state-of-the-art Integrated Talent Management Software Suite to the largest prospect accounts in the world, those in the Fortune 100. The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to successfully sell enterprise software solutions tosenior-level executives of very complex Global 500 corporations.
Responsibilities include securing new business leads through a variety of channels, conducting virtual and live presentations around our solutions and capabilities, building consensus, and negotiating and closing long-term agreements with enterprise accounts.
The Strategic Account team manages and sells into the Top Accounts in Canada, North America and South America.
In this role you will..
- Secure new business leads through a variety of channels
- Conduct virtual and live presentations around our solutions and capabilities
- Build consensus
- Negotiate and close long-term agreements with enterprise accounts
- .. and being the rockstar you are, will be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You’ve got what it takes if you have..
- 10 -15 years of software sales experiences
- 5 years selling to the F100 – F500/large enterprise accounts
- Track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas in excess of over a million in a year
- Ability to travel in the USA, Canada and/or South America
- Previous experience in a “work-from-home” environment
- Someone who puts their customers 1st, aligns with their companies initiatives, creates urgency and execute a sales plan
- Demonstrated track record of establishing strategic executive level relationships to position and sell software, services or SaaS to the F500
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal teams such as; marketing, implementation, contracts and pre-sales teams
- Proven ability to manage long, complex sales cycles from beginning to end.
- Proven ability to close large complex enterprise deals across multiple business lines and divisions
- Demonstrated knowledge of strategic/large account sales techniques and processes including the ability to understand customer needs, overcome objections, position SaaS over on-premise, develop business cases and negotiate & close deals.
You will need to be..
- Proactive, flexible, adaptable, dedicated & focused
- Possess strategic & conceptual thinking skills, solid interpersonal skills, strong analytical skills & orientation for continuous learning & improvement
- Ability to create strategic sales plans & manage their tactical execution; drive process improvement, initiatives & articulate how they relate to a company’s strategy.