Strategic Accounts Sales Director (West) - Law Enforcement & Artificial Intelligence
Our Clients Platform is changing the way we leverage social media to predict human behavior. Their customer leverages the capabilities to get better insight into human behavior through cognitive computing, deep learning and artificial intelligence. This is an extremely well-funded global start-up.
We seek an individual who has a background in selling enterprise-wide SaaS solutions to Tier I Law Enforcement Organizations (LAPD, SFPD, SDPD, etc.).
Product Set: big data, artificial intelligence, machine learning, investigation solutions. The successful candidate will have a hunter profile, experienced in selling extremely complex solutions. Experience selling into the Intelligence departments / divisions preferred.
Remote, work from remote home office in LA and or San Francisco (preferred) or any major west cost city. Reports to the SVP Sales and Operations North America.
- Open the West Coast territory and build the footprint within Law Enforcement & Intelligence Communities
- Establish, Develop and maintain the depth and breadth of the client relationships.
- Develop relationships with key partners for growth of products
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the client's workflow and business process.
- Align account engagement strategy for a specified group of clients in collaboration with the sales team.
- Conduct ongoing reviews of the client?s operations environment to determine needs and opportunities and proactively pursue upselling opportunities.
- Conducts regularly scheduled account team meetings designed to review the "state of the client" and align strategic plans.
- Enhance client relationships through extensive knowledge of the operations, people, business, personal and face-to-face interactions enabling a strategic value-added solution
- Maintain market expertise and act as client advocate within Company.
- Interface with the sales organization to provide client knowledge that informs and influence account client strategy, revenue generation, support services solutions, negotiations and other potential opportunities;
- Partner with the Sales Leadership to develop, plan and implement wider Company initiatives within the market segment.
- Ensure overall client success and satisfaction from company product and services. Coordinate sales effort with marketing, sales management, product and service teams;
- Make calls, in-person visits and presentations to prospective and then existing customers;
Required Skills and Experience:
? Proven professional track record and experience in Direct and Non-Direct Sales & Account Management
? Experience working for a successful start-up
? Experience opening a territory from scratch
? Must have Recent Experience selling enterprise-wide SaaS solutions to Tier I Law Enforcement Organizations. Product Set: big data, artificial intelligence, machine learning, investigation solutions. Tier I Law Enforcement defined as LAPD, SFPD, SDPD, etc.
? Knowledge of the law enforcement & intelligence market is required
? Superior problem-solving aptitude & skills and willingness to learn new technologies;
? Excellent client facing, and communication skills required
? Ability to direct and lead cross-functional teams;
? Ability to work effectively in a team and as an individual contributor;
? Motivated, energized, hungry and able to drive regular excitement
? Strong networking and influencing skills
? Bachelors degree or higher
? Willingness to regularly travel throughout the assigned region (50%)
Base Salary $150K, OTE $300K. Equity eligible within the first year of employment. Unlimited PTO / Vacation days, Health Benefits with low employee contribution, Generous Maternity & Paternity leave, 401K.