This Marketing Program Manager position will be responsible for leading the development, implementation, execution and measurement of targeted account-based marketing (ABM) programs in collaboration with our sales teams. You’ll define metrics and insights for decision-maker engagement while maximizing the efficiency of our sales and marketing processes. This position will report into the Director of Acquisition Marketing.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience• 5+ years of B2B marketing experience with proven account based marketing knowledge and skills
• 4+ years of best in class marketing, demand gen or field marketing experience
• Experience integrating ABM with the sales process at the organizational and account levels
• Proven track record of planning and delivering goals through omni-channel marketing programs
• Experience marketing SaaS products to large companies
• Proven ability in developing and executing pipeline-building programs, including direct mail, email nurtures, digital advertising, telemarketing, webinars, events and advertising.
• Strong team player able to drive collaboration and plan strategically with a bias toward execution
• Experience acting as a liaison between Sales and Marketing
• Familiarity aligning marketing programs to a sales cycle and how to deploy the right marketing channel, at the right time, for the right prospect.
• Hands-on analytics experience using Salesforce and marketing automation (i.e. Marketo, Eloqua)
• Experience working in rapid growth environments that require flexibility and continuous innovation• Strong written and visual communicator
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work closely with our Enterprise Sales team to identify target accounts and develop overall marketing strategies to raise brand awareness and drive sales conversions
• Focus on the buyer’s journey and deploy the right programmatic and account-specific tactical efforts to deliver the right content at the right time• Drive account specific marketing plans aligned with sales for account-appropriate product offerings
• Proactively engage and collaborate with sales and marketing teams, providing clear direction and timelines to maximize results
• Create monthly and quarterly marketing plans for strategic accounts and contacts
• Manage budget and vendor relationships for account based marketing tactics
• Use data and dashboards to measure, forecast, and drive future tactics
• Continuously monitor and report the execution of plans and measure effectiveness