Automatic Sync Technologies (AST) is looking for quota-crushing manager to help us bring our leading captioning platform to the world’s best companies. This individual will close new business, grow existing business, and ensure customer success in key accounts across verticals. The successful Strategic Accounts Manager is focused on building consultative relationships at executive levels. They must be a strategic thinker with exceptional prospecting skills, high energy, and a structured solution selling process which closes deals.
- Identify, uncover, and develop account opportunities, self-generating 25% of your own pipeline
- Become an expert on AST's services and conduct outbound calls, presentations, and demos with prospects and customers
- Properly qualify prospects to maximize sales cycle efficiency
- Take initiative to improve sales practices, tools, and content
- Contribute to the growth of the team: interview, hire, and train new reps
- Track all opportunities and customer details in AST's CRM
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue goals on a quarterly basis.
- Min 5+ years of experienceselling solutions to the enterprise, education, and government with an emphasis on SaaS and B2B in a larger enterprise and fortune level environment and carrying a quota greater than $1M.
- A documented track record of consistently exceeding quota
- Should be honest, assertive and systematic
- Successful background in complex, executive-level sales processes
- Experiencewitheducational technology and/or online video platforms such as Kaltura, Brighcove, Mediasite, Panopto, or Echo360 preferred
- Bachelor's degreerequired, MBA preferred