As a Strategic Accounts Advisor, you will focus on delivering superior operational, project management,reporting, metric tracking and solutions to Health Plan clients. In this role you will be responsible for working on and leading strategic and tactical projects for assigned accounts and CVS Health project initiatives. In this role you will lead various Account Management initiatives with the focus on enhancing the service and implementing process improvements on items we provide to our Health Plan clients and provide oversight, guidance and mentoring for other Account Management team members to drive overall improvement in skill set supporting and managing service delivery to our clients. You will also identify and implement departmental best practices to ensure your teams success.
You will accomplish this by:
- Building relationships with key client stakeholders through a consultative approach to fully understand client and member needs.
- Fostering teamwork and a supportive departmental culture with an emphasis on ensuring exceptional client service.
- Developing and implementing effective business process improvements specific to your clients and applicable to the account management team as a whole.
As a Strategic Accounts Advisor, your success will be driven by exceeding client satisfaction score targets as well as contributing to reduced service warranty payments to clients. To be successful in this role you will utilize your strong knowledge of networking within an organization. Your skills managing oversight of processes, proven ability to navigate effectively and hold others accountable to delivering on client commitments as well as managing client expectations or changes to committed deliverables will contribute to your success. As a Strategic Accounts Advisor you will operate in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines so ability to operate autonomously and make key decisions is imperative. The contributions you will make will position CVS Health as a leader in client satisfaction and service in the PBM marketplace.
* 5 + years of work experience with client facing and operational functions such as benefit plan set-up, eligibility, member communications, membership operations (CDH), retail networks and reporting.
* 2 + years of experience working with large clients and be strong in a client facing setting.
* 2 + years of demonstrated experience presenting technical and non-technical information to clients, as well as small and large groups.
* 1 + years of project management experience and experience with leading projects
* Willingness and Ability to travel up to 20%
* PBM experience strongly preferred.
* Ability to proactively identify solutions to enhance client delivery, operational efficiency, and lead implementation of items is preferred.
* Team player and leadership skills across departments with experience in leading technical and non-technical projects.
* Strong organizational, time management, reporting, analytical and communication skills.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment with high demand, little to no guidance on complex issues and accounts.
* Demonstrated ability to present effectively to clients, C-Suite Executives and Senior Leadership is required
* Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred. HS Diploma/GED required
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Job ID: 712745BR