Our client owns and operates one of the largest independent Software Defined Platform's in the world, delivering hybrid networking, managed security and cloud communication solutions to enterprises around the globe. Their platform leverages advanced technologies including software defined networking, network function virtualization, advanced machine learning, and big data analytics to drive the flexibility, visibility, and control that enterprise IT teams require. In addition Its cloud communication solutions provides a rich suite of applications that allows employees, customers and partners to collaborate in a seamless fashion.
To qualify for a Strategic Account Sales, you must have prior success selling six-figure technical solutions to the
C-suite of enterprise size companies and excel at finding and closing true new logo opportunities. We seek a highly motivated, self-starter able to work remotely, without supervision. Equally to posses the patience to endure a six to eighteen month sales cycle, but be impatient enough to shorten it by eliminating potential obstacles.
- Hybrid networking,
- Cloud communication,
- Managed security, SD-WAN, cybersecurity
- SaaS, machine learning, UCaaS, enterprise security, technical sales, enterprise sales,
- Consultative selling
- Currently achieving 15k a month in recurring sales revenue
- Meets all assigned sales revenue and booking targets
- Utilizes direct networks to gain new logo customers, with a focus on multinational companies with headquarters in the NY Metro - DC region.
- Driving Awareness and education to a targeted list of prospects
- Coordinates and participates in industry events and networking opportunities to drive potential customer engagement
- Continue as the prime account manager for new logo's, continually cultivating the relationship for additional revenue opportunities and to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain industry leading technology subject matter expertise with regards to products/solutions, understanding their value positions and where we have a "right to win" as well as our competitions
- Maintain activity and funnel tracking via salesforce, providing regular forecasting and funnel updates to the business
- Leverage marketing tools and automations to maximize efficiency, coordinate efforts with the internal lead generation team to ensure alignment.
- Identifying and soliciting new market opportunities
- Developing new clients, while maintaining existing market accounts
- Quoting and presenting managed network solutions for client/market presentations
- Participation in scheduled and unscheduled sales operation related activities, providing sales management reporting details
- Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units
- Analyzes and controls expenditures to conform to budgetary requirements
- "Hunter" mentality is required in order to open and grow new business opportunities
- A proven ability to generate leads and develop and manage a pipeline
- Deep knowledge of the enterprise customer base in the assigned geography.
- Experience utilizing a strategic sales process ( Challenger, SPIN, etc)
- Solid leadership skills and a positive track record in leading the sales process and coordinating among internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to understand, communicate and sell technology solutions to various levels and functional areas within an organization