Strategic Account Manager
We are revolutionizing how brands and consumers interact. Since 2008, our passionate team of designers, engineers, and developers have rapidly grown ZIVELO into a global force behind engagement tech. How? For those who have fed off the sprint, they’ll tell you it’s because ZIVELO is unmatched in expertise, quality and philosophy.
We ideate and architect experiences for our client’s customers, through interactive kiosks, signage and software.
ZIVELO is searching for a Strategic Account Managers that will be responsible for managing and supporting our current client base to ensure they are pleased with ZIVELO’s products and support. Additionally, they are responsible for supporting new clients who are transitioning out of the initial sales cycle to a long-term customer. The individual in this role will plan, develop, and manage key account planning and goals, in addition to directing account activities within the plan and throughout the account team. They will be responsible for maintaining, developing, and expanding long-term client relationships within the account to grow revenues and profits. In this position, the person will constantly continue to identify and develop additional business opportunities within assigned accounts and execute and measure results in concert with the account and aligned to their strategic goals.
- Project Manage key accounts portfolio, inclusive of a wide variety of client related requests.
- Develop professional and comprehensive client communications.
- Establish strong, long-term client relationships.
- Communicate with major clients on a regular basis and respond to specific queries.
- Act as the liaison between key customers and internal teams including Engineering, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, etc.
- Achieve assigned strategic account objectives.
Education and/or Experience
- BS degree in Business Administration, Finance, Supply Chain or relevant field preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years Strategic Account Manager, Key Account Manager, or Project Manager
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce or other account management systems preferred
- Proven communication and customer relations skills necessary
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel for client meetings