About the Role
You can be one of the front line Account Managers here at Wrike. A large base of existing customers will be assigned to you along with new accounts signing up every day. You will be overwhelmed by the quality of the product, leads and opportunity to make 6 figures in the first year.
- Talk with existing Wrike customers and help them grow the success of the software inside their organization.
- Work with Customer Success to identify upgrade opportunities in existing subscriptions
- Close 15-20 deals per month
- Generate $4,500 in MRR per month
- Train teams on best practices, tips, and tricks or new features.
- Learn proven SaaS sales process and methodology from decorated sales leaders
- Leverage Salesforce.com to execute plays against your account base
- Prioritize opportunities and apply appropriate resources
- Ensure 100% satisfaction with all customers
- 4+ years of SaaS sales experience
- You have experience handling the full sales cycle from qualification to close, managing customer relationships and leveraging those relationships to expand business
- You are experienced in solution selling
- You’ve been an overachiever in past quota holding roles
- You are an excellent verbal and written communicator
- You have excellent organizational, time-management and prioritization skills
- You possess a strong business acumen and curiosity about the prospect's business
- You are able to work both independently and within a team environment
- You are a technical expert, with experience using Salesforce, Google Apps, Zendesk
- You have outbound sales calling experience