Wolters Kluwer Health’s Clinical Effectiveness (CE) organization is a fast-growing and innovation-driven healthcare information technology (HIT) provider working on the front lines of clinical care. Our talented team of physician and pharmacist editors, technologists, and product visionaries collaborate to provide advanced clinical decision support solutions that measurably improve clinical effectiveness by helping healthcare professionals provide optimal care for their patients.
CE’s mission is to improve care worldwide. To achieve this vision, CE has strived to deeply understand the challenges facing clinicians and provider organizations as they evolve their work-flow to cope with changing regulatory payment pressures while striving to deliver high quality and effective care.
We are searching for a Strategic Account Manager to join our team!
The Strategic Account Manager will work with a team that has full operational responsibility for UpToDate’s sales activities in theapproximate geographic territory of (PA, WV, DE & MD). Regional lines may change periodically.
This is a remote opportunity and ideally this person will be in Pennsylvania.
• The ideal candidate will have previous experience within Hospital/Medical Center Sales, presenting to C-level executives.
• You are a proven account manager with relationship selling experience.
• You have 5+years of healthcare/medical device account management experience -- improving account relationships and building campaigns.
Using expertise in healthcare information technology, medical informatics, relationship building and networking in the healthcare market, the person in this position focuses on building relationships and growing existing institutional accounts.
• Accountable for all Sales and Revenue generating activity in his/her region for renewing hospitals, ambulatory care centers and other classes of trade
• Work across both the Customer organization and UpToDate/Wolters Kluwer organizations to assure maximized value is attained by end users and Customer
• Identify, build relationships and successfully renew existing UpToDate accounts in a timely manner
• Able to manage Integration, Implementation and Optimization plans.
• Create and update a Territory Business Plan to include strategy, tactics and milestones as it relates to hitting goals set by thecompany.
• Assists and communicates effectively with all Account Managers and UTD departments as it relates to the company selling process
• Assist UTD departments responsible for ensuring current enterprise customers are in compliance with contract terms and conditions
• Comply with established sales policies, pricing guidelines, and best practices for UTD’s service offering.
• Build and maintain effective Sales Plans, Pipelines and Forecasts in CRM tool where applicable.
• Attend conferences to promote UpToDate’s visibility and generate leads and sales.
• Maintain the highest standards of integrity and respect for co-workers, customers and prospects.
• Accounts Receivable, work with sales team to ensure accounts are set-up for timely payment.
• Special projects as deemed by the Sales Manager, Director or VP.
• A BS/BA Degree or equivalent of experience; MBA preferredbut not required
• 3-5 years prior healthcare sales, preferred
• Track record of success in building relationships and presenting to C-Level
• Experience demonstrating and selling sophisticated and complex products/technologies, IT Solutions sales preferred
• Ability to construct, present and execute a Territory Business Plan
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent listening and presentation skills
• Ability to travel overnight up to 60%
• Demonstrated success working responsibly and effectively in home office environment and ability to travel independently
• Effective time management, and prioritization skills
• Strong computer skills (Internet, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, CRM Programs)
• Good driving, credit and personal records
About Wolters Kluwer
Wolters Kluwer N.V. (AEX: WKL) is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge withspecialized technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2016 annual revenues of €4.3 billion. The company, headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, theNetherlands, serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries and employs 19,000 people worldwide. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.