• Understand and embrace studio values and quality standards and ensure that all business
practices are consistent with these values and standards.
• Work with necessary sales reps to develop business strategies, seek out new clients and
identify growth verticals and opportunities for content and events.
• Work with the creative/strategy studio team to create integrated content programs aimed
at delivering results for clients.
• Oversee client relationship, helping to coordinate among market sales support with/aligned
to studio strategists and project managers.
• Articulate results to clients with content/events team.
• Travel to Hartford and other east coast markets as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 7 years account or media sales experience with focus on consultative transactions
• Deep knowledge of the content marketing and overall digital advertising landscape
• Track record of exceeding revenue goals
• Ability to communicate and connect with senior executives
• Hustle, drive and a start-up mentality
• Ability and willingness to collaborate
• Agency experience a plus