Your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver on revenue targets and drive for TomTom Maps unit’s enterprise sales revenue growth;
- Understand and anticipate customers’ needs and challenges and articulate business value at executive level;
- Assess sales opportunities, analyze the competition, develop and execute a winning strategy together with internal and external stakeholders;
- Drive for customer excitement and act as customer advocate to exceed customer expectations on deliverables and relationship management;
- Hunt for new business by developing leads, business plans, account plans and strategy to manage business against individual quota (monthly, quarterly and annual plan);
- Close strategic deals and manage upsell opportunities as well as contract requirements and obligations;
- Influence the TomTom Maps strategy and make a significant impact in the business;
- Demonstrate superior negotiation and presentation skills with an ability to develop long-term customer relationship.
To be a successful Strategic Account Manager you have:
- University degree in business, marketing, finance or a related field;
- 3+ years of experience in B2B sales/technical sales/product development/business development/licensing;
- Proven experience of identifying, developing, closing and managing large, multi-million and strategic account relationships;
- Experience in one of the following market segments: Cloud Services, IoT, Mobility, Transport, Fleet or Big Data;
- Experience in negotiating and closing complex licensing business contracts with long sales cycles;
- Successful track record of strong relationship building with customers and partners on executive level;
- Excellent communication, presentation and consultative selling skills;
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis.
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to work for a leading company with a world-class brand and products in an industry that is growing with extremely fast pace;
- Be the driving force for securing new enterprise customers and new business for TomTom Maps;
- Competitive base salary, a bonus or commission scheme, PTO days, 12 company holidays and 3 additional days to perform community service annually;
- Benefits package of medical, dental, vision, disability, life and 401k;
- Office snacks and drinks, team outings, and happy hours!