Televerde helps global B2B organizations generate demand and accelerate sales through a combination of strategic data solutions, marketing technology and highly skilled sales professionals. Since inception in 1994, Televerde has been a purpose-driven company providing training, education and career opportunities for incarcerated women both while in prison and after release. Using this business model, Televerde has generated more than $8 billion in revenue for its clients. To learn more, visit https: www.televerde.com.
The Strategic Account Manager is the link between the client’s vision for demand generation and the Televerde execution engine. You will be leading complex, global engagements with clients in a variety of verticals and markets with the end goal of creating new opportunities and revenue. This role is a senior contributor to the client success organization and has high visibility and engagement with the executive team. If you enjoy thinking outside the box, learning new marketing technology and growing client relationships, then we’d love you to join the Televerde team.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Consult clients on demand generation best practices and lead them toward joint Marketing success and growth
- Provide strategic recommendations around marketing tactics, total addressable market, social selling and other sales acceleration programs.
- Gather detailed information about Client’s business, products, services, target market, sales structure, marketing strategies, campaign objectives, and deliverables to facilitate effective campaign on-boarding.
- Provide leadership to cross-functional teams that participate in the development and implementation of Client campaigns in a manner that ensures successful implementation within time frames which are frequently short and critical.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for both the Client and the internal departments to discuss strategic client campaign needs and which obtain objectives and resolve issues. Monitor the overall performance of projects to ensure quality and timeline objectives are being achieved or corrections/improvements are being made.
- Manage Client expectations according to the terms and objectives of the SOW and CDP and ensure changes are scoped, contracted, charged and/or approved as appropriate.
- Resolve customer service issues and achieve acceptable customer satisfaction ratings.
- Provide high level reviews to identify conduct market / seasonal / topical / performance analysis to strengthen results of future campaigns, including quarterly (QBR) and strategic business reviews (SBR).
- Develop and execute on strategic account plans that lead to Account growth through cross-sell, up-sell, and acquisition of new business units.
- Maintain ultimate accountability for the success, financial results, quality, strategy, and integrity of the client relationship and resulting campaigns.
- Responsible for oversight of project plans, objectives and timelines, for timely implementation and execution for assigned accounts.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business. Master’s degree or equivalent experiencepreferred.
- Minimum (5) years B2B demand generation, marketing operations, and/or account management role.
- Experience developing strategic plans for account growth and retention across multiple business units, divisions and departments.
- Experience managing large, strategic accounts with an excellent understanding of the process and strategies of selling to and managing senior level executives.
- Knowledge of CRM, marketing automation and data intelligence software solutions and familiarity with Sirius Decisions’ sales and marketing methodologies.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to function in a fast-paced role and in a change-oriented culture.
- Ability to design and execute an account acquisition plan.
- Strong process discipline – ability to align planning objectives with a pipeline development process to grow and develop account revenue.
- Ability to effectively manage time across multiple customers and projects using automated tools.
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork capabilities.
- Documented success in meeting or exceeding sales goals or objectives.
- Strong business and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills.