Electro Rent is the largest, most comprehensive test equipment services provider for market-leading customers around the world. We are focused on delivering outstanding service for customers across a broad range of industries including Aerospace/Defense, Telecommunications, Mobile/Computing, Power & Industrial, Automotive, Medical, Education, New Space, Data Products Rental and more. With 1.1 billion of inventory, immediate shipping to over 100 countries, and a world-class accredited calibration and repair lab, our team of experts solve tough technical and financial challenges related to testing.
We are currently seeking a self-directed, proven sales professional to fill the role of Telecom Territory Manager (Outside sales, home-based). He/she will assume responsibility for new business development as well as growth within existing telecom accounts in our Western territory. In addition, they will prospect and develop new telecom contractor and telecom infrastructuredeveloper accounts. Finally, they will develop and grow our relationship with key telecom test equipment vendors. Travel in this area includes California, Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Washington, Oregon, Utah, New Mexico and Colorado.
- Minimum of five (5) years of face-to-face selling experience to telecom and telecom-related companies
- Experience selling or leasing telecommunications test equipment
- The ability to successfully manage concurrent selling situations
- Computer literate
- BA/BS degree or equivalent, plus some finance training
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- This position requires extensive travel; may require overnight travel with evening and/or weekend work
- Must possess valid driver’s license and clean driving record