Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas—a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes World’s Most Innovative Company five years in a row and #1 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
- Sells Digital Transformation projects into strategic accounts into the large Gaming Accounts in Las Vegas
- Account plans closely map to and influence the customers strategic board level priorities
- Seek, identify and initiate new go to market propositions through application of Industry knowledge
- Identification of business value that the customer was not previously aware of
- Engages with Decision Makers to position salesforce solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
- Successfully interacts at the C-level.
- Drives significant coordination amongst groups such as Sales Engineers, Sales Specialists, Marketing, Business Development, Professional Services, Executives, Partners etc. to drive account strategy.
- Partners with GSIs and Services to create a business solution and technical delivery plan.
- Provides mentoring relationship to more junior Account Executives and virtual team members.
- Conveys leadership, authority and confidence with every interaction, no matter what form the message; presentation, orally and in writing
- Accurately forecasts and achieves revenue goals.
- +10 years of solutions selling experience.
- Ability to map out and strategically define account plans for top tier accounts managed.
- Ability to sell both an application and deployment of a platform.
- Effectively optimizes internal and external networks.
- Evidence of relationship building skills with an ability to grow and nurture relationships.
- Excellent at leveraging C-level and LOB relationships.
- Exhibits characteristics of self-starting, risk taking, and a drive to succeed.
- Must be proficient in both oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to negotiate complex deals.
- Very competitive compensation package with uncapped commission and employee stock purchase plan
- Ramp up schedule including training boot camp in San Francisco at hire and continuous sales and product training
- Career Advancement in a fast paced and rapidly growing organization, mobility within the firm