At Rheem, we’re dedicated to bringing comfort to people’s lives. And, as a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling and water heating equipment, we’re innovating all-new ways to deliver just the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a more sustainable future. It’s an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support experts, Rheem depends on people to power our innovations. Join Rheem, and help shape the future of products that impact people’s lives—every day.
STRATEGIC ACCOUNT MANAGER SUMMARY The STRATEGIC ACCOUNT MANAGER Plans, directs and coordinates all efforts associated with the management of assigned National Accounts including coordinating efforts of all departments to ensure that National Accounts are provided with excellent service towards expansion of the business in volume and profitability. The STRATEGIC ACCOUNT MANAGER also coaches Account Managers and Agents assigned to respective National Accounts. This position will serve our Water Heater Division, located in Philadelphia, PA WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Significant responsibility with design and implantation of Marketing and Sales strategies as they relate to assigned National Accounts.
- Clearly communicate customer’s store/branch service requirements of National Accounts to internal and external sales personnel.
- Establish and monitor National Account sales goals and objectives through the use of customer specific sales plans.
- Develop and manage detailed expense budgets.
- Effectively communicate with Director, Wholesale Sales, Region Managers, and National Strategic Account Manager to ensure coordination of sales efforts between national and region accounts.
- Utilize information provided by the sales and marketing organizations to develop customer strategies to strengthen customer relationship, grow National Account business, and build long-term partnerships.
- Actively participate in team efforts to achieve profit and sales objectives.
- Communicate needs of assigned accounts to necessary areas of marketing, sales, customer service, logistics and information system departments.
- Contribute to the Development of strategies to capture new National Accounts branches/entities
WHAT YOU NEED
- Bachelor's degree four-year college or university
- Minimum 5 years of experience selling to Wholesale channels
- Knowledge of water heaters and/or plumbing market/channels
- No Travel restrictions--Must be willing to travel extensively
- Must have proficient computer skills (i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Must be capable of analyzing and interpreting plumbing related regulations/journals
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be capable of presenting information and responding to inquiries from internal/external customers
- Strong mathematical skills--ability to calculate discounts, interests, commissions, & percentages
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills--ability define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others in a team environment
- History of regular and consistent attendance at work
HOW TO STAND OUT