Strategic Account Manager, Platform Client Solutions
This role reports to the Director of Platform Client Solutions and is responsible for creating, nurturing and expanding relationships with Nielsen Digital’s current customers which include DSP’s, ad networks, SSP’s, DMP’s, Video Networks and other Ad tech/media providers. This role will be heavily focused on building business with an existing book of clients. We are looking for an outgoing, aggressive, analytical sales/Account Management professional who builds strong relationships and loyalty with customers and co-workers.
- Work directly with clients to grow their business
- Close data and measurement sales deals directly with current clients
- Ensure that platforms clients require and request Nielsen data in their targeting practices
- Participate in the development of platform focused marketing strategies and materials
- Study the market to identify potential business opportunities and business partners
- Act as a direct outreach of Nielsen to the ad tech community via participation in industry events, conferences and client entertainment activity.
- At least 3-5 years of prior experience selling online advertising or digital marketing technology to marketer/agencies/ad networks/DSP’s etc. at a senior level; behavioral targeting background highly preferred
- Ability to prospect, pitch and close direct sales within an existing book of business
- Highly analytical, demonstrating meticulous attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple clients, tasks, and responsibilities concurrently
- Deep understanding of the online ad industry, ad targeting, and optimization
- Very high drive to succeed in a competitive, fast-paced, cutting-edge market
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and internal teams
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and organizational skills
- High energy and enthusiasm to develop the next big thing in internet advertising
- Impeccable honesty, integrity, and ethics
The position is located in New York City. Regional travel of at least 30% will be required.