Strategic Account Manager
Edifecs is a leading healthcare technology company with the mission to improve healthcare outcomes, reduce costs and accelerate innovation. We empower healthcare organizations to scale the partnerships required by payment, care delivery and access reform initiatives that are redefining the healthcare industry. We are disruptors, scientists, data nerds, doctors and artists. We believe information technology can revolutionize healthcare. Edifecs has grown from a small start-up to the market leader in our space, and today boasts over 375 healthcare clients that include 25 Blue Plans, over 50 Commercial Plans, 100’s of Healthcare Providers, State and Federal agencies, along with partnership arrangements with most leading middleware stack vendors. Edifecs is regularly recognized as leaders in the Healthcare industry. We have received recognition and awards and continue to be recognized for our overall performance as a company, our dynamic workplace culture and our commitment to innovation.
Edifecs is seeking innovative individuals with exceptional analytical abilities who thrive for excellence in everything they do. We pride ourselves in hiring the best talent in the market, and we offer commensurate compensation and benefits.
To help us continue our successful trajectory, Edifecs is looking for a stand-out candidate to join our team as a Strategic Account Manager for Health Care. This is a direct sales position with quota responsibility. . The ideal Strategic Account Manager will be an articulate, high energy, self-motivated sales professional with a minimum of 10 years’ experience selling enterprise software solutions to the healthcare industry. If a candidate has experience selling B2B, middleware, data transformation solutions, or business intelligence software, that’s a plus. The Strategic Account Manager will be responsible for managing all Health Care sales activity for key accounts—growing Edifecs’ revenues and client base in this territory.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pro-actively pursue new revenue opportunities from key existing Edifecs healthcare clients in their defined client category—use high performance track record to exceed annual quotas
- Manage Edifecs’ client relationships and work with other stakeholders at Edifecs to ensure a high degree of client satisfaction within assigned territory
- Identify key decision-makers and build strong relationships at all levels of client/prospect organizations, identifying business challenges that Edifecs solutions can successfully address
- Manage complex sales cycles, and direct all aspects of a sales process from initial discovery through contract negotiations and closure
- Develop and cultivate Edifecs’ tier 1 clients and prospects within assigned territory, concurrently meeting quarterly sales goals
- Identify and nurture relationships with industry influencers (consultants, partners, etc.), and collaborate with the Edifecs Alliances Team to synchronize and optimize field level efforts for maximum value and revenue
- Work closely with client services and product teams to determine customer service requirements and identify new product development opportunities
- Maintain SalesForce.com records and ensure that pipeline, forecast, account notes, contracts and other key information is updated and current at the end of each week
- Interact directly with the executive team, leveraging knowledge and experience to help Edifecs refine go-to market strategies and build a great organization
REQUIRED SKILL SET & EXPERIENCE
- 10+ years of enterprise software sales experience with proven prospecting skills
- 7-10+ years’ experience in the Health Care vertical
- The ability to understand client’s business issues and align the value of Edifecs’ solutions to these issues successfully
- Outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal skills with excellent attention to detail
- Organized, self-motivated, hard-working problem-solver who is able to work with minimal direction once objectives are clearly stated
- Computer skills competency including MS Office suite and SalesForce.com, and strong documentation skills