Onapsis is built upon a philosophy of innovation, hard work and continuous learning. Each day our employees strive to become better, smarter and more professional in what they do, bringing unique solutions to our global customers. We are seeking contributors who thrive in what they do in an open and collaborative environment.
Onapsis cybersecurity solutions automate the monitoring and protection of the business-critical applications SAP and Oracle EBS, keeping them compliant and safe from insider and outsider threats. Onapsis solutions include the Onapsis Security Platform™, which is the most widely-used SAP-certified cybersecurity solution on the market.
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Onapsis serves over 200 customers including many of the Global 2000.
The successful Strategic Account Manager will be responsible for the formulation and execution of a hyper-growth business plan that targets both named and territory accounts. We are seeking a proven enterprise seller that will continue to capture Onapsis rapid market share in the Fortune 2000. This Strategic Account Manager will report directly to the Director of Sales.
- Quarterly and Annual Business performance of the territory
- Build and execute territory plans with Quarterly and Annual Business Reviews (QBRs)
- Build and advance near-term and long-term qualified pipeline
- Executive-level engagements, positioning and proposals
- Coordinate and participate with marketing on regional field programs
- Quarterbacking the extended team on opportunities including pre-sales, partners, sales/executive management and customer success
- Management of all contact activity, prospecting, pipeline development and forecasting via SFDC
- Commercial and contractual negotiations
- Develop Customer network of Security Leaders and Onapsis advocates
- Diligent, Driven, Competitive, Resourceful, Reliable, Team oriented and Coachable
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- Enterprise Hunter with the ability to craft and articulate compelling business propositions
- Four-year college degree
- 5+ years Enterprise (C-Level) B2B software sales experience
- Security and/or SAP experience a plus
- Outstanding presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- High business acumen
- Commitment to managing business within Salesforce.com
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package offered