• Strong benefit package to include health, dental, vision, short & long term disability and life insurance, 401k, and paid time off.
• Opportunity to join an explosive, early stage technology company.
• Commitment to growth and development with regular virtual and in-person training.
• Collaborative, transparent, engaging and rewarding work environment.
If you can answer "yes" to the following, we want you to apply.
• Do you have a Bachelor’s degree?
• Do you have a minimum of 5 years of experience in sales or account management, managing and expanding existing business in a B2B market, ideally within the technology or services space?
• Do you have a deep understanding and experience in B2B sales processes, along with experience selling into medium to global enterprise organizations?
• Do you possess strong business acumen and experience working with senior leadership or executives?
• Do you have a proven track record of building and maintaining strong client partnerships and demonstrated experience consistently achieving sales targets?
• Do you have technical experience with using sales systems such as SFDC or Microsoft Dynamics and related sales tools?
• Do you have strong planning and organization skills, including ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment?
• Do you have strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with a diverse team and influence/drive change across functional and business boundaries?
• Are you a strong cross-functional collaborator with an ability to build relationships at all levels within an organization?
Requisition ID : 1062