The Strategic Account Manager position is responsible for increasing overall product utilization, introducing new products and offerings, and managing the processing and strategy for our top revenue producing and most complex customers globally. This role is also responsible for developing and supporting programs for the Strategic Account team.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of related experience
- Experience leveraging Customer Relationship Management tools, with Salesforce preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Knowledge of web technologies or web savvy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to develop positive professional relationships with business executives, entrepreneurs, industry leaders, studio owners, and other professionals
- Strong analytical skills, sound business judgment, and high level of initiative, creativity and flexibility
- Ability to consistently maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time and function in a high stress environment
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations. Develops account strategies and competitive takeaway strategies and aligning resources, including support, service, and management resources, to land new client relationships
- Consistently increases portfolio value of our top revenue producing customers by 1 - 5% YOY
- Conducts QBR’s with our strategic accounts and coordinates internal teams on presentations
- Retains 99% of customer portfolio
- Maintains an average healthy score across portfolio
- Develops and supports programs for the strategic account department
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period
- Designs, develops and delivers operational reports and analysis, i.e., status of findings, exception report of unworked opportunities, and projected cost savings/increased revenue that demonstrate product return on investment
- All other duties as assigned
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Ability to travel regularly to visit customers.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard.
- This position is mostly stationary and will be required to remain stationary for extended periods of time.
- Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet.