Join an exciting GPS/Mobility Company as their new Strategic Account Manager working out of the Long Island Office. The company is 15years old and an industry leader with an established clientele. Our client helps organizations who maintain vehicle fleets drive cost savings, increase productivity, improve customer service and foster a safer work environment.
Must be local to the Nassau/Suffolk border.
My client is looking for a talented, driven individual to join its sales team as they continue to expand on their stellar growth and industry leading position as a data driven, business intelligence focused SaaS company.
As a Strategic Account Manager, you will represent our company and interact with major clients and their decision makers. Your primary responsibility will be driving enhanced value into named accounts that results in increased revenue contribution and retention.
- Achieve sales quota through assigned strategic account objectives
- Establish strong, long-term client relationships with decision makers and C-level Executives
- Communicate with major clients on a regular basis and respond to specific queries
- Understand client business operations and technology environment that results in delivering innovative ideas to meet specific client needs
- Act as the liaison between key customers and internal teams
- Identify and approach new potential strategic customers within these named accounts
- Drive and monitor sales performance metrics
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports and forecasts
- Experience conducting Quarterly Business Reviews
- Proven work experience as a strategic account manager or named account sales
- Successful track record of sales success in SaaS or enterprise software
- Strong understanding of software integration processes
- Hands on experiencewithSalesforce CRM software
- Expertise driving consensus driven sales across multiple decision-making roles
- Strong software demonstration and presentation skills
- Comfort with on-line meeting tools
- Understanding of sales performance metrics and forecasting
- An ability to address customer requests in a timely manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships
- Strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
- BS Degree in Business or relevant field