The Strategic Account Manager (SAM) will be responsible for the Sales and Marketing of MDxHealth’s oncology product line within a fixed account base focusing on national and strategic accounts as defined by the company. The S.A.M. will be responsible for calling on Urologists, Pathologists, Lab personel and C-Suite employees to create demand for MDxHealth’s products. The S.A.M will be responsible for driving strategic sales cycles that result in new oncology business, growing business in current accounts, maintaining customer relationships and meeting/exceeding sales targets established by the management team. In addition the S.A.M may be asked to further the knowledge of new MDS’ by providing field training and when needed will provide training assistance during new hire training, National Sales Meetings, Regional Sales meetings and during other opportunities identified by management. The S.A.M. will manage multiple states within a territory working closely with the MDS' assigned to that territory. Evaluates targets to implement appropriate strategic sales techniques and business solutions to increase overall sales. This position may require up to 75% of travel time. Responsible for compliance to all applicable regulations including but not limited to the Food and Drug Administration, ISO and state and federal requirements.
SECTION I: JOB QUALIFICATIONS
1. Minimum of 5 years related experience required.
2. Experience in oncology sales or other medical sales preferred.
3. Previous sales management experience preferred.
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
SECTION ii: Required Knowledge, Skills or Abilities
1. Knowledge of basic computer skills such as Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint). Previous experience with CRM software. Knowledge of urology specific EMR systems is preeferred.
1. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret such documents as pertaining to the performance and analysis of analytical testing. This could include but not limited to reagent package inserts, and standard operating procedures.
2. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, clients, auditors and internal customers.
SECTION iii: Job Specific Requirements
1. Develops and implements strategic sales plans to achieve corporate goals.
2. Prepares sales forecasting activities and achieves performance goals accordingly
3. Assist in staffing, training, and performance evaluations when asked to develop a successful sales program
4. Maintain personal and coporate quotas, and goals within S.A.M. territory
5. Represent company at trade association meeting to promote full product
6. Delivers sales presentations to key clients in coordination with sales representatives
7. Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships negotiating and closing deals
8. Analyzes and controls expenditures to conform with given budgetary requirements
9. Prepares periodic sales report showing sales and volume potential sales and areas of proposed client base expansion
10. Prepares periodic reports detailing lost or jeopardy accounts with detailed analysis and posible solutions to rectify
11. Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition
12. Follow all MDxHealth’s health and safety policies and procedures.
13. Perform other related duties as required or assigned.
SECTION iv: PROFICIENCY TESTING
SECTION V: WORK ENVIRONMENT
Corporate Office Environment
Home Office/Diagnostic Laboratories
Local Travel/Ground Transportation (Less than 150 miles)
National/International Travel (Airports/Airplanes)
SECTION VI: Physical Demands
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel. The employee is required to sit and stand during the duration of their shift. The employee must on occasion lift and/or move up to 10 - 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job includes close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
SECTION VII: OSHA RISK CATEGORY
Category III: Job tasks that do not involve exposure to blood, body fluids, tissues, hepatitis viruses or human immunodeficiency viruses.