This open position is for a Strategic Account Manager responsible for selling the full Marketing Cloud portfolio into a set of named Healthcare accounts within the Enterprise segment.
The Marketing Cloud Strategic Account Manager creates, identifies and closes sales for the Marketing Cloud within a specific geographical region or set of named accounts. Prior experience selling marketing software into the enterprise space is highly preferred. As the individual who represents the Marketing Cloud and drives the revenue, this person must be a self-starting closer who can create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time and work with existing clients as well as new logo opportunities.
- Create and drive revenue within a specified region or list of named accounts
- Generate business opportunities through professional networking and cold-calling
- Drive brand awareness, campaigns, and lead generation via networking, associations, etc.
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Own the sales cycle - from lead generation to closure
- Develop strategic territory business plan
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within our internal SFA system
- Generate leads from tradeshows and regional networking events
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention
- Average years of experience required - 15 years of full-cycle sales experience, at least 5 years outside Enterprise Sales
- Digital Marketing sales experience strongly preferred
- A proven sales hunter and closer
- Consistent achievement of year over year quota attainment of at least $2M in new revenue
- Experience selling to the C-suite (CMO is a plus)
- Experience in comprehending and delivering ROI/ Business Case
- Experience crafting complex sales proposals with multiple SKU’s with advanced proficiency in excel
- Ability to manage large extended teams consisting of cloud sales specialists, solution engineers, customer success, and training personnel.