The Sr. Manager, Client Services is responsible for the overall regional partnership with a high value, strategic client. The Sr. Manager acts as the primary point of contact for localized support and partners across operations, provider network management, account management, and other EyeMed departments as a liaison for all aspects of client support. The Sr. Manager is also responsible for supporting strategic client growth and for overall regional network health. The Sr. Manager will act as a local, regional SME regulatory compliance and/or legislation within the specified geography.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partner with Account Management senior leadership to develop and execute localized strategy as it relates to all aspects of client service, support, retention, and client growth.
- Manages strategic relationship with client and provides exceptional customer service.
- Locally manages complex and escalated client needs, addresses concerns, resolves issues while partnering and leading cross-functional EyeMed teams.
- Serves as the EyeMed subject matter expert for vision products, insurance industry, and sales process for a large, complex client.
- Creates and delivers regular business reviews, on-time/accurate renewal proposals, and client specific reporting or inquires as needed.
- Acts as a single point of contact and liaison to all internal support areas including but not limited to: implementation, claims, data management, reporting, provider relations, provider operations, finance / billing, compliance, and the customer contact center.
- Responsible for helping develop strategy and leading the network development and growth as relevant to client geography.
- Locally develops and executes strategies to close network gaps, maximize provider retention, and increase provider satisfaction, with a focus on overall network health.
- Work with network providers to identify concerns or issues, and oversee resolution by leveraging available tools, resources, and cross-functional partners.
- Develops and manages relationships with local providers, addresses concerns, resolves issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years of experience in client facing role
- Located within the required geography to provide localized support
- Ability to travel
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Ability to provide exceptional service, clearly identify needs, and manage conflict
- Properly sets expectations with customers and follows-through on execution to completion
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, identify/address problems and meet deadlines
- Constructively challenges the status quo; searches for opportunities to improve processes. Recommends and implements defined changes in process.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, and Excel