The Strategic Account Manager manages an assigned territory of LogMeIn’s most important customers. The tasks will include first and foremost being an expert within your territory, understanding your clients’ needs and targeting at a high level to build relationships and provide value. The role also includes prospecting, mining assigned leads, expanding business with existing customers, representing the entire product line of LogMeIn, demonstrating a mastery of selling our SaaS products, articulating business value to prospects and customers by applying extensive knowledge of the competitive landscape and the broad collaboration market, continuously raising expectations of achievement potential for the entire sales team, managing accurate forecasts, and building C-level relationships in customer organizations.
- New account acquisition and install base expansion, including prospecting, qualifying, negotiation and closing.
- Develop strategic prospecting plans for territory development
- Demonstrate strong qualification skills to provide accurate forecast reports to management on opportunities as required.
- Excellent presentation skills for in-person or web based meetings
- Apply experience in navigating through sales cycle to drive deals to closure, identifying key decision makers and business drivers.
- Keep up to date on new product releases to maximize opportunities in the prospect and account base.
- Apply thorough knowledge of all LogMeIn solutions to address customers business requirements
- Apply strong understanding of key competitors and understanding of how the company s products compare with competitors
- Proactively develop and manage several deals, while focusing on closing deals with a high likelihood of success
- Provide a consultative sales approach through an extended sales cycle to consistently meet or exceed quota
- Demonstrate ability to represent LogMeIn with all levels of account s management team
- Follow company policies and sales procedures through the sales cycle
- Bachelors Degree
- 10+ years sales or equivalent experience in a rapidly changing dynamic environment required
- Experience selling digital customer service solutions
- Proven record of success with developing prospecting list
- Demonstrated record of success communicating effectively in person, via telephone, and email with customers and successful track record of meeting and/or exceeding quota.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Analytical and creative approach to problem solving
- Ability to prioritize while multi-tasking projects
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and Internet
- Proficiency with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce. com
- Demonstrated ability to coach others, lead by example and work collaboratively with Management
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to sell.