Company Description: Limelight Networks, Inc. (Nasdaq: LLNW) is the content delivery partner for thousands of entertainment, technology, enterprise and government entities around the globe. Limelight’s mission is to securely manage and globally deliver digital content, building customer satisfaction through exceptional reliability and performance.
The Strategic Account Manager serves as a key point of contact and liaison between assigned strategic customers, partners and various departments within Limelight Networks. The Strategic Account Manager is responsible for delivering the best sales experience to our clients and for the renewal and expansion of assigned large strategic accounts.
- Manage activation of new Limelight services and features within assigned accounts. Responsible for the renewal and expansion of existing contracts and revenue growth.
- Identify additional revenue opportunities for Limelight Networks’ products and services within your account base.
- Build and execute account management plan for each account with the specific purpose of revenue growth.
- Present and introduce new and enhances Limelight Products and Services to customer base to generate pipeline opportunities that will convert into revenue based on your forecast.
Qualifications: Experience andEducation (minimums)
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in a customer facing environment such as sales, account management or similar role in a field such as co-locationsales, networking sales or data communications sales.
- Streaming Media and/or content delivery salesexperiencepreferred.
- Experience developing and enhancing strong client relationships.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong sales skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to communicate efficiently within all levels of an account’s organization as well as internally within Limelight Networks.
- Excellent people, rapport and relationship building skills.