Strategic Business Developer- Key Account Manager (BASED REMOTELY)
Our multi-national client is well respected around the world for their products, technologies and financial strength and stability. They have a unique culture having an extremely employee friendly environment. Once selected to become part of the team, people simply don't leave or if they do, often times will try to get back in the "family". Not to be thought of employee friendly at the expense of winning in the market place, our client is incredibly successful not in spite of their employee loyalty but because of the way they value their employees.
Our client recently created a new team to focus on their largest and most strategic customers. Previous to creating this team, our client believed they were not taking full advantage of opportunities within large and potentially lucrative accounts. Since the creation of the Strategic Accounts team, our client has been incredibly successful in growing business within these critical accounts.
Their success has led to an opportunity to add to their team. The Key Account Manager will assume responsibility for two to three new strategic customers and will develop these customers into significant revenue generating accounts. It is critical that the Key Account Manager knows how to develop deep and wide relationships with large complex enterprises so they are able to creatively and collaboratively identify opportunities to grow sales within the accounts for which they are responsible. The Key Account Manager will know how to identify opportunities and work with Product Management and Research & Development to create product roadmaps to serve the customer's needs in the short and long term. This is a strategic and tactical role and the Key Account Manager will enjoy the challenge of nurturing and growing business with large, complex enterprises.
If you desire to join an employee friendly, incredibly successful company and have the passion for developing business within new large customers, this may be the opportunity for you.
First year success:
- Have experience selling into an industrial automation environment.
- Have developed deep and wide relationships with strategic accounts.
- Have created opportunities with customers and internal Product Management/R&D to generate revenue and to create long term, sustainable growth opportunities with strategic customers.
- Have produced a revenue stream and pipeline for revenue growth.
Success will depend upon:
- Proven ability to nurture and grow relationships and business with large, complicated accounts.
- Excellent project management skills and abilities.
- Possessing the grit to persevere through a long sales cycle with strategic accounts.
- Knowledge of how to effectively utilize and deploy internal resources.
- Ability to use solutions based selling to communicate and collaborate to identify customer pain points and be creative in identifying ways to solve customer's problems.
- Having a strong, self-motivating work ethic. Someone that likes to work hard yet values family and personal life.
- Being a team player that desires to contribute to customer and internal teams and enjoys working as part of a team to attain common goals. Someone that is as interested in other's success as much as their own.
- Desire to learn and grow.