Job DescriptionResponsible for selling the full line of Sage products and services to tier 1 and tier 2 mid-market customer enterprise level accounts. Drives sales revenue by building a relationship with key players in their customer accounts; becoming a trusted advisor on Sage products/solutions to meet the needs of their customer accounts; maintaining an on-going account strategy for selling Sage products, penetrating the customer account at all levels and all subsidiaries; co-selling with Sage partners and supporting our partners in their sales and marketing efforts; working to help promote and create awareness of Sage System Integration and Advisory firms; and helping to identify potential Partners and working with our Partner recruitment team to ramp up new Partners. Key ResponsibilitiesEssential Functions:
* Meets and/or exceeds goals including, but not limited to, revenue, customer growth and sales expenses.
* Manages forecasts, pipelines and predictability for revenue achievement.
* Managing the entire sales life cycle of transactions to ensure visibility into and predictability of the lead-to-close process.
* Acts as a Sage representative to maintain positive relationships with all employees, customers, partners and shareholders. Communicates with key customers, business partners and executives on significant issues and accomplishments.
* Helps partners and customers understand their business strategy and realize their goals by leveraging Sage solutions as part of their plans.
* Stays in total engagement with the account during the sales cycle while bringing in additional necessary resources from the Sales, Product, Professional Services teams. Works closely with product and professional services, as well as time in face-to-face client and prospect calls.
* Ensures and enables the highest levels of professionalism.
* Timely and positive resolution of escalated sales-related issues.
* Protect company proprietary and confidential information
* Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements: (this section should include required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities as well as Credentials and Experience)
* Typically requires a minimum of 15 years sales experience. Field sales experience required and ability to execute on business plan.
* Medium Business ERP Software industry experience is required.
* Extensive experience in all aspects of leading sales opportunities and a general understanding of selling in conjunction with a multi-tier distribution strategy (Channel Management).
* Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
* Demonstrated ability to excel within a cross-functional team environment to accurately manage and forecast sales activity.
* Excellent organizational, prioritization, time management skills and an unwavering commitment to integrity and professionalism.
* Self-starter and strong closer with multitasking ability.
* Excellent negotiation and closing skills.
* Strong understanding of customer requirements.
* 50% travel and a willingness to work a flexible schedule required