In this role, the Strategic Account Executive, Healthcare is responsible for developing and executing sales strategies for Nuance’s Imaging portfolio (secure print management & capture) inside strategic healthcare accounts in the North American market. You will engage with both healthcare customers and partners to drive large and highly complex sales opportunities. This position requires the ability to generate, develop and manage sales opportunities to closure in order to achieve assigned sales targets. The ability to manage/orchestrate all supporting sales team contributors to a common goal is critical.
- Manage end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as professional services, technical consultants and partners for fulfillment.
- Develop and execute (against a specific assigned account list) a focused multi-year sales strategy
- Drive engagements at CXO level as well as with line of business leaders across complex healthcare organizations
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around the NDI software portfolio to accelerate customer adoption
- Ability to become a proven subject matter expert (SME) with Secure Print Management and Enterprise Capture/ECM solutions
- Ability to understand and identify complex healthcare specific document workflow issues and apply to corresponding Nuance solution software
- Deliver on assigned targets on a quarterly basis.
- Diligently develop and manage pipeline, sales in progress, activity, and new prospects using pipeline sales cycle management techniques.
- Prepare and deliver reviews to the Nuance Sales Leadership team.
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for secure.
Education: BA/BS at a minimum
Minimum years of work experience:
7+ direct healthcare sales experience
• Track record in complex account management, sales planning and execution within a large enterprise healthcare account base
• Demonstrated ability to engage with C-level executives
• Ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences
• Hunter mentality with established relationships in large HDN’s
• Ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
• Proven track record of exceeding annual targets
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Ability to travel at least 70%
• Direct field experience working with healthcare enterprise accounts in a quota carrying role
• Strong sales & technical ability to demonstrate and white board complex solutions with customers and partners
• Strong presentation skills
• Proven track record of successfully selling enterprise level software solutions in large healthcare environments
• Worked for similar companies like Kofax, Perceptive, Opentext/Captiva, Psigen, Insiders, Hyland, Cerner, LRS.