As an Account Executive within the Healthcare Life Sciences Vertical, you would be responsible for selling the Customer Success Platform (#1 B2B and B2C platform) and all the amazing applications including Marketing, Commerce, Service, Communities, Sales, Collaboration, and Health Cloud, which are all built on the Salesforce Platform. In other words, you would sell it all while leveraging internal resources from prospect to close.
You will work closely with current customers and prospective customers as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their unique company challenges and goals. You will consult with customers on the Salesforce Platform to evangelize solutions that will help them reach their business goals and blaze new trails within their organizations. You will contribute to our business growth in a fast paced, collaborative and fun atmosphere, as a valued member of our Ohana.
- 10+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales and account management experience
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles
- Previous Sales Methodology training
- CRM or Enterprise Application experience such as ERP, SCM or other operational solutions
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Strong customer references
Across all sales teams, we are looking for the following attributes:
San Francisco Fair Ordinance
Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Our headcount demand is always changing as we grow; some of the locations listed here may or may have an immediate opening at the time of your application.