H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
Strategic Account Manager
St. Paul, MN
Experienced sales professional with experience ideally in and around hygiene and nonwoven disposable absorbent products market in the U.S.
The Strategic Account Manager drives HBF’s commercial goals by anticipating and meeting the needs of the customer. Develops and owns a strategic plan for his or her accounts, and drives the execution of the plan through expert communication, coordination of activities and influence of indirect resources.
- Develops sales funnel for future growth opportunities
- Drives and delivers HBF’s commercial goals, optimizing share, price and profitability
- Anticipates and meets the needs of the customer
- Consistently appliessales process and use of all sales tools
- Gathers voice of customer (VOC) and voice of market (VOM) from customers and co-suppliers to help drive innovation
- 80% of time focusing on managing key accounts where we have the majority or all of the business, 20% of time focusing on growth accounts
- 4 year college degree, with a preference for technical/mechanical or marketing
- Minimum of 5 + years of industrialsalesexperience; could consider marketing or technical experience as an alternative
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel
- Ability to travel 25-50%
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.