Less than 5 years
Posted 388 days ago
Are you tired of being just another cog in the corporate wheel with little recognition and appreciation for your hard work? Are you working at a place where people just go through the motions waiting until the end of their shift? Join us and learn what it’s like to be part of a real team that appreciates you for your knowledge, skills and abilities!
OFM, LLC, ( a wholly owned subsidiary of HNI Corporation) is a private label wholesaler and distributor of high quality school and office furniture with our Corporate Headquarters located in Holly Springs, North Carolina.
Based on our rapid growth, we have a newly created position for a Strategic Account Manager who will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to drive accelerated profitable sustainable growth through assigned eCommerce account(s). This position will be charged with the development and implementation of strategic sales initiatives within the account.
The Strategic Account Manager will build strong relationships with their customer that allows HNI to grow its overall sales and gain market share within this account. A Strategic Account Manager must have a good knowledge of their assigned customer, HNI marketed products, programs specific to the customer, and eCommerce selling and marketing tools and tactics.
• Successfully engage and identify with multiple levels of management, key decision makers and various sales and marketing personnel to expand HNI’s reach with the account.
• Develop and execute an annual customer strategic plan which ladders up and supports the overall company plan and goals.
• Drives go to market strategies and execution of plans across a complex eCommerce marketplace that includes B2B and B2C customer segments. Measures impact of promotions, activities, programs and events via reporting, KPI dashboards and business reviews
• Work closely with key people in the customer’s organization to identify high potential growth opportunities and increase HNI share within those accounts.
• Assist in negotiating all customer programs, understand customer P&L and work toward creating incremental aggressive profitable growth, providing strategic insight for all customer driven initiatives.
BachelorDegree or equivalent experience
• 3-5+ years Ecommerce B2B and B2C experience is a must
• Proficient use of Excel
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with large ecommerce resellers
• Relationship building skills
OTHERRESPONSIBILITIES AND JOB INFORMATION
• Attitude of overachievement
• Good time management practices
• Proper communication practices externally and internally
• Ecommerce partner reseller experience
• Mentality of striving to support the ideal customer experience