Job ID: MET000304
Are you a motivated and energetic Sales Representative with a proven track record in outside sales and a passion for the medical industry? If so, we want to speak with you!
The Metrex Strategic Account Manager (Strategic Account Manager) develops and maintains key relationships within the integrated health / delivery network (IDN) in their assigned territory. The Strategic Account Manager is also the leader of coordinating and planning the strategy for the large integrated hospital networks in their territory. The SAM is a key leader within the sales organization and will be responsible for delivering growth and stability in their given territory.
Metrex has been protecting people across healthcare for 30 years. Our products are used every day to help prevent infections in the healthcare community.
We believe that no one should ever have to fight for their health over an illness they did not have when they entered a healthcare facility, and we will work tirelessly to ensure that all people within all areas of the healthcare environment are properly protected so focus can be placed on getting the patient better.
- B.A. or B.S degreerequired.
- 5+ years outside salesexperience selling a premium product with a proven track record of success within the IDN healthcare market.
- 3+ DistributionSalesExperience
- Laptop, iPhone and company car provided. Gas card, insurance & maintenance also included.
- All business expenses will be reimbursed.
- Eligible for incentive trip and other company sponsored promotional activity.
- Approximate overnight travel: 50%.
- Territory includes: Texas and Louisiana