Strategic Account Manager
at Urban Airship (View all jobs)Dallas
You have marketing instincts, have been successfully selling marketing technology for at least ten years, you’re a trusted advisor to your customers, and you’re a master of excellent questions to understand your customer’s needs and pain.
- Conduct sales activities including active management of existing accounts, developing opportunities, delivering proposals, and closing sales, all within an assigned account list/ territory
- Deep knowledge of mobile/martech industry as well as an understanding of the competitive posture of the company
- Own and nurture the customer relationships you develop
- Build existing clients into successful case studies
- Keep customers up to date on best practices as well as new Urban Airship products and services
- Travel for Strategic Account Managers is typically around 20%.
Skills and Experience
- 10+ years of experience working in Enterprise SaaS sales, preferably focused in mobile and/or technical marketing solutions (sms, web analytics, optimization, email, social).
- We are looking for candidates with strong backgrounds in SMS and Email.
- Previous experience selling enterprise marketing cloud solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to excel in a team oriented atmosphere
- Strong presentation skills with demonstrated experience in presenting to all level of audiences, both remotely and in person
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience using CRM and web-based conferencing systems
- Proven track record of exceeding goals/ quotas
- Degree in Business or other related discipline
Urban Airship is trusted by thousands of businesses looking to grow with mobile. Every day, marketers and developers depend on Urban Airship to deliver more than one billion mobile moments that inspire interest and drive action. Urban Airship’s mobile growth platform is used by many of the world’s most admired companies, including Adidas, Alaska Airlines, The Home Depot, NBC Universal, Sky Media, and Zillow.