Industry: Consumer Goods / Miscellaneous•
Less than 5 years
Posted 388 days ago
Strategic Account Manager - Consumer Products Sales
The mission of the Strategic Account Manager is to increase and manage sales within targeted and assigned key accounts. Two of the main goals of this position is to develop the core business while expanding into new markets. This position will be responsible for growing business with established customers and developing business with new customers.
This Full-time position will report directly to the Director of Sales and Business Development.
Key Account Management: Drive Profitable Growth and Develop relationships with all key targeted retail customers.
· Develop short- and long-term customer relationships to build and optimize results.
· Establish a deep understand of each customer’s long-term needs, vision and focus.
· Become the company “expert” in all areas on each customer. Obtain information/data and insights from each customer that can drive growth and protect our business.
· Proactively Identify and Map out opportunities within existing accounts, and new retail opportunities
· Develop detailed and methodical sales growth strategies and plans for each key account
· Effectively Implement and execute Sales plans, product strategies, and marketing programs
· Represent the company at trade association meetings to promote product and category.
· Continuously monitor and evaluate the activities of the competition.
Market Insights and Analytics: Obtain, assess and utilize market and account data to drive increase in sales and provide a value add service to our customers.
· Gathering of quantitative data to build the opportunity & success story
· Analyze market data to identify incremental growth opportunities per retailer
· Create customized detailed account reports for each account to showcase each potential growth opportunities in a clear and concise way.
Product Strategy: Proactively develop the proper product mix to capitalize on market and retail opportunities.
· Conduct competitive and trend analysis (including: consumer, retail, product, fragrance, promotion) in order to identify potential opportunities for Bright Air products and service.
· Once identified and qualified present to Sales and Marketing Management the market opportunities that can best drive profitable growth.
Contract Sales/Representatives Management: Manage our contractsales representatives required to support strategy and retailmerchandising.
· Train/Develop Rep force on brand and positioning
· Execute and Communicate Annual Plans and set clear Expectations for each account
· Monitor and Measure performance consistently throughout year on a quarterly basis
· BS/BA degree in Marketing or Business related required.
· Minimum of 3 years proven results-oriented sales and/or marketingexperience
· At least 18months or more selling consumer products into U.S. mass retail.
· Proven background/experience in the following areas: Sales, Marketing, Merchandising, Budgeting and Price Strategy.
· Preferred Big Box Retailer knowledge
· Fragrance knowledge preferred
· Interpersonal Communication Skills
· Written & Verbal Communication
· Self-Awareness and Discerned skills
· Detail Oriented
· Excellent Organization with ability to Multi-Task
· Creative Problem solving with analytical skills
· Must have demonstrated ability to work in a fast pace entrepreneurial team environment.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
· Experience with Adobe Creative a plus.
Travel: Ability to travel up to 50%
Medical, 401K, Vision, Dental, Life