Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager – Global eCommerce
Fast Growing & Cutting-Edge Technology!
Northern New Jersey
Our client is experiencing record breaking salesrevenue with an increase of over 100% in the last four years alone! Because of great success and expansion, they are seeking a Key Account Manager/Client Relationship Manager to manage the overall account relationship between the client and their external clients. They are looking for someone to oversee multiple key clients, approx. 5, lead and drive their growth strategies while ensuring exceptional delivery to the client contract and meeting service level requirements.
Our client sells e-commerce solutions SaaS software for on-line retailers to help them simplify extending their c-business globally!
- 4+ years of relevant business or professional qualification
- Previous experience of working strategically as a key/national account manager/client relationship manager
- In-depth knowledge of the B2C eCommerce industry, preferably within an on-line retail environment.
- Strong business acumen and commercial skills, with demonstrated client contract management success.
- Experience of leading planning workshops with Enterprise Executive Level Clients to determine future roadmap schedules for a breadth of client solutions
- Strong account management discipline, process and structure
- Excellent relationship building and influencing skills, with both external and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to perform financial and numerical analysis, with a strong knowledge of MS Office tools especially Excel and Word for reporting and documentation purposes.
- Ability to manage client expectations, and set realistic goals with clients and internal service functions.
If you are seeking an opportunity to expand your National Account Management expertise, and become part of a successful and fun team...this opportunity is for you.