Strategic Account Manager- Job Description
Our Client provides IoT smart sensors to the (smart building) industry with its state of the art platform. The company applied its superior deep-learning technology to the smart buildings ecosystem, where opportunities to gather data are abundant, yet efficient, real-time analytics are lacking. In particular, its ground breaking sensing platform is a primary pillar for workspace utilization systems and flexible workplace solutions and energy management which are gaining in popularity as a way to maximize efficiency and conserve valuable resources
We now seek a Strategic Account Manager with strong IoT experience coupled with expertise selling to, real estate, facilities management, building owners/managers or lighting market.
Please note: This position is home office based and can be located or near any of the east coast cities named.
- Sales Experience in B2B, Enterprise & Channel
- Background in selling to the Real Estate/Facilities/Building management/Lighting market
- Channel building is a must. Some direct sales on top of that are a plus.
- Successful track record in a Sales position in a startup company. Working with an Israeli company is an advantage.
- Demonstrates the ability to build and manage major corporate accounts and have grown sales to at least a few Million $.
- Some understanding of technology. Having background in AI/Deep Learning/IOT solutions ? is an advantage.
- Home office based
- 40% national travel
- Academic degree. MBA and/or EngineeringDegree are an advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills.
- Strategic & logical thinking with strong and proven execution skills.