- Strategic account business planning process and strategy development.
- Development, implementation of global account plan that delivers action.
- Coaching and leading the account virtual team to carry out the account business and action plan.
- Implementing and progress against objectives for account action plans. Responsible for the relationship development at the strategic account, including targeting new relationships and developing executive level relationships.
- Development and quality of communication to their SAM team
- BA Degree (Technical or Business Discipline)
- 7 +years’ experience in Strategic Account Management
- High degree of interpersonal skills, sales/business acumen and technical knowledge
- Organizational Skills can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal;
- Sales Force
- Experience of working within a medium or large sized international organization. Experience of successfully operating in a matrix environment and experience of working closely with cross functional teams including Marketing, Operations and Finance.
- Experience of managing accounts in a structured methodology including account plan reviews. Working experience of Miller Heiman methodology advantageous
- Knowledge and experience of a channel sales (distributor) environment
- Experienced and competent with C-Suite interaction
- Experience of working within an international environment essential
- Proven track record of being able to deliver sustained sales results, including experience of key / large accounts, end user selling, growing existing customer accounts and developing new accounts across multiple territories and countries
- Proven track record in the relevant industry
- Proven track record within a sales or business development role in a market relevant to the Belden organization