Strategic Account Manager
The Strategic Account Manager will partner with a Strategic Account Director to further penetrate a defined set of corporate accounts, and to identify revenue-generating opportunities as well as ensure customer satisfaction. This position will be seen as the customers “main point of contact” and is expected to know the day to day happenings within the account.
The Strategic Account Manager will be responsible for closing opportunities and facilitating proposals and sales orders in conjunction with the contracts team. It is important that the Strategic Account Manager has strong internal relationships throughout the Amadeus Hospitality organization.
- Work with Strategic Account Director to close sales and process necessary documentation.
- Follow up on pending opportunities.
- Conduct product demonstrations to prospects.
- Meet Quarterly/Annual sales quota.
- Ensure clients’ strategic objectives are met through coordination of interdepartmental teams, including Sales, Professional Services, Support, Development, Project Management and Product Management.
- Identify and manage revenue-generating development opportunities.
- Manage escalated corporate client-related issues.
- Implement creative solutions for meeting client demands to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain overall client satisfaction with Amadeus Hospitality’s products and services.
- Other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will have at least 5 years’ experience in hotel or software sales or service experience, and at least two years working with large accounts.
Preferredqualifications include strong knowledge of Amadeus Hospitality applications and services.
The ability to work across departmental lines, and to establish clear and common objectives, is critical. The ability to assess client needs and articulate attainable solutions is essential.
The successful candidate must have strong sales and customer service skills and exceptional organizational skills. BS/BA and/or proven record of success in Account Management is required.
Key Competency Areas:
- Excellent communication skills, organizational skills and integrity.
- The ability to build professional trust and respect.
- Proven record of sound judgment.
- The ability to balance client needs with business demands and development.