The Strategic Account Lead, Digital Commerce, is responsible for developing strategies and leading account planning & execution to achieve aggressive growth goals with national, pure play and specialty eTailers: HomeDepot.com, Lowe's.com, Target.com, Walmart.com, AceHardware.com, TrueValue.com, Abt.com, BBQGuys.com and Wayfair.com. This position will focus on digital shelf optimization, product assortment planning & execution, pricing & promotions management and forecasting. This role requires strong strategic planning and account management capabilities, digital commerce proficiency and the ability to operate with a general management mindset to effectively build relationships with retailer merchant and marketing teams and partner with other key stakeholders internally and externally.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop integrated strategies to drive sales and increase share with key accounts. Manage existing business while planning for and executing against incremental opportunities to meet/exceed annual sales and market share goals.
- Lead development and execution of annual sales & marketing plans for each account while working closely with the Sales and Channel & Customer Marketing teams to ensure alignment.
- Develop influential relationships with key decision makers and serve as the point of contact for each account, ensuring timely execution and follow up for all eTailer needs.
- Manage product assortment, pricing, digital marketing, online discoverability and content optimization to drive sales and share growth. Ensure the accuracy and completeness of Weber's online merchandising assets, including product descriptions, images, videos, copy & bullet points and technical documents.
- Create and communicate monthly performance scorecards for each eTailer account. Develop and communicate a monthly forecast and provide meaningful insights on key drivers behind eTailer and market performance.
- Coordinate and lead digital commerce related operations and supply chain initiatives impacting key eTailer accounts. Track and manage operational benchmarks including fill rates, returns, etc.
- Partner with Sales, Product Management, Finance, Operations, IT & Consumer Care teams as needed to support accounts and achieve growth goals.
- Assist in the enforcement of Weber's distribution and MAP policy as needed.
- Bring visibility to and educate internally on digital commerce best practices and key developments with eTailer accounts.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 7+ years' experience in sales & marketing, with 3+ years of digital commerce experience
- Bachelor's degree required; master's degree preferred
- Direct account management experience with $50MM+ revenue responsibility is required
- Strong ownership mindset, cross-functional leadership skills and a drive to deliver results
- Strong analysis, planning & financial acumen
- Passion for the constant evolution of the digital commerce environment and how consumers are finding new ways to engage with brands
- Highly enthusiastic and hands-on business approach
- Strong interpersonal, writing, and presentation skills.