The Strategic Account Executive - Higher Education - Southwest, will focus on selling complex SaaS solutions to prospects as well as expanding their existing client base. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the full sales cycle from lead gen through close and maintain the relationship for the life of the partnership.
- Exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals
- Ability to forecast on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Develop a robust pipeline from a mixture new logos as well as existing clients in the Higher Education, and Arts & culture ( Museums, theaters) vertical
- Understand the Company’s value prop and be able to clearly articulate the impact of the Company’s Solutions towards their client’s needs
- Create client proposals that reflect specific need-based ROI
- Leverage appropriate internal resources to help close deals
- Communicate client feedback to the team
- 7+ years of SaaS sales experience, (Higher Education & Nonprofit industry experience is a plus)
- Consultative approach in the sales process (Value based Selling, Consultative Selling, Solution Selling etc.)
- Proven history of success in exceeding quota in a competitive landscape
- Ability to both hunt and nurture
- Energetic and self-motivated.