This SAE will play a critical role in helping Rev achieve its mission and make an impact on a fast-evolving team with all the resources available of a profitable, fast-growing, and venture-backed company. This position will work closely with Rev’s Executive team and help guide our product innovation in the Enterprise. SAE will report to our Manager, of Mid-Market and Enterprise
- You have 5+ years of sales experience where you’ve sold complex deals with contract size >$100K.
- Successful track record of exceeding quota in strategic sales with C-level prospects
- Strong background in large account planning and expansion
- Competitiveness: an appetite to do more, faster, bigger, and better than others
- High energy and the ability to establish trust and credibility with prospects and customers
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, solve problems and think on your feet
- Self-motivated, driven and accountable.
- Background selling into education, media & entertainment, and/or market research is a plus
- Background in speech to text services and selling a usage-based pricing model is a plus