Onfido is the new identity standard for the internet. That means we only need an image of your ID and a selfie to prove that you’re you. In doing so, we help millions of people connect to the services they need and love more easily, speedily and safely than ever before, whether it’s renting a car or opening a bank account. Our vision is to create an open world where identity is the key to access.
We've received over $200 million in funding from world-class tech investors including TPG Growth, Microsoft, Salesforce to back our vision. And we're just getting started.
Companies realize the time to enable their digital services is now, making it imperative that they can remotely identify and authenticate users safely and securely and in a way that doesn’t restrict their ability to scale or impede user experience. Onfido is excited to help companies transform their customer experiences not just at onboarding but throughout the entire customer journey.
Our significant growth is fuelled by a continued increased demand in the United States--where we’ve grown year-over-year sales by 264%--as organizations accelerate their digital transformation plans and partner with Onfido.
We’re now looking for a Strategic Account Executive to continue to drive revenue growth and close landmark deals, specifically with enterprise clients in the Financial Services industry. You’ll work closely with your customers as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their challenges and goals and articulate the value of Onfido for Financial Services Institutions where Identity Verification is key.
As a Strategic Account Executive at Onfido you will:
- Win new logos in the Financial Services (FS) arena; driving and owning the full end-to-end sales cycle from identifying prospects to closing business opportunities
- Lead all aspects of deal execution, including prioritization of deals, strategic and financial assessment, transaction structuring and negotiation.
- Leverage your personal network within Financial Services Institutions and lead the charge on our FS GTM.
- Partner with Marketing, Sales Development and Solutions Engineering
- Be our Financial Services subject matter expert, representing Onfido in the FS industry sector.
We’re looking for a Strategic Account Executive who has:
- A proven track record of selling software or technology at C-level into Financial Service accounts.
- 10+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales experience with a history of selling either Security Software, Infrastructure Software or Identity Software.
- Extensive experience selling in a fast paced and competitive market who is well adept in managing and executing complex enterprise sales cycles.
- A goal oriented, driven and disciplined approach who is skilled in managing time and resources.
- The agility to learn and adapt in a fast paced environment and ability to establish credibility with internal and external stakeholders.
Onfidoers share a set of core values and want to hear from you if you believe in:
- Succeeding together; you work collaboratively and put the team first
- Taking pride; you care about quality, producing great work and customer / user outcomes
- Creating customer buzz; you demonstrate a strong user / customer focus
- Learning things & sharing them; you have a natural curiosity and default to sharing knowledge with others
- Finding a better way; you’re adept at finding solutions, experimentation and innovating to make things better
Onfidoer’s share a set of
> Succeeding together; you work collaboratively and put the team first
> Taking pride; you care about quality, producing great work and customer / user outcomes
> Creating customer buzz; you demonstrate a strong user / customer focus
> Learning things & sharing them; you have a natural curiosity and default to sharing knowledge with others
> Finding a better way; you’re adept at finding solutions, experimentation and innovating to make things better
Along with our multi-national team in our London HQ we have offices in EMEA, America and APAC, making Onfido an exciting and culturally enriching place to work.
Personal hyper-growth requires a fast-moving environment, a clear career development plan and—crucially—looking after ourselves.
Onfido Balance is the toolkit we’ve developed to succinctly communicate our benefits offering:
> Our Body benefits prioritise health, wellbeing, exercise and recovery.
> Our Head benefits are focussed heavily on learning whatever your learning style, mental wellness and flexible working.
> Our Heart benefits are framed around sharing our success with our peers, our local communities and our future selves in the form of equity, corporate social responsibility and better togetherness.
Please note: We are now all working from home. We also have switched to a virtual recruitment process and all our Newfidos will be onboarding remotely. Stay Safe!
Onfido is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We're always on the lookout for talented, passionate people and encourage applications from all backgrounds regardless of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, parental status, race or religion. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.