Who we are
We at Jellyvision are the proud parents of ALEX® , an interactive employee communications platform that makes tricky decisions—like choosing and using employee benefits—easier and more enjoyable. The success of ALEX has exceeded our wildest work-related dreams, which is why we need a talented Strategic Account Executive to help us.
How you'll help
As a Strategic Account Executive, you'll generate ALEX sales within your target market ofenterprise employers with 4,000+ benefits-eligible employees; this book of business will be made up of existing and prospective customers. You'll also work closely with our outbound sales team to map your territory, generate meetings, and ensure that each deal closes successfully and smoothly. On top of that, you'll need to do all that prospecting, networking, relationship building, and jumping through procurement hoops in a way that delights our customers.
What you'll do
- Hit your quota; typically falling within $1M of new revenue.
- Generate net new business with our largest Enterprise prospects and growth targets from existing customers.
- Build a thorough territory plan that takes channel partnerships, buying group complexity, and a seasonal selling cycle into consideration.
- Manage a sales cycle that can be complex and long (on average, an Enterprise sales cycle lasts approximately 5-6 months from initial contact to close)
- Coordinate internally with key sales partners including Customer Success Managers, Marketing, Sales Engineers, etc.
- Use their creativity to keep a dialogue going with dozens of key prospects during that sales cycle
- Master the art of storytelling –which is a big part of Jellyvision's sales methodology– along with the science of sales.
- Deliver engaging presentations online (and occasionally in person) with executive level decision makers.
- Negotiate price and contractual terms with all new customers, and identify who needs to be involved in approving the purchase (legal, CFOs, CEOs, etc.)
- Serve as the driving force that keeps potential deals moving through the procurement process smoothly, all while exhibiting constant Jellyvision charm.
- Become close friends with Salesforce.com (and all of the other tools we use in our best-in-class tech stack).
Experience & skills you'll need
- 5+ years of sales experience (preferably in the technology industry selling B2B)
- Solid technology, agency, or benefits background selling into large organizations (Fortune 1000)
- Experience meeting and beating a quota in the neighborhood of seven figures.
- Experience working through the purchasing process at large companies.
- Builds effective teams
- Communicates effectively
- Makes excellent decisions
- Develops talent
- Directs work
- Drives results
- Ensures accountability