We are the leading innovator in internal data center security focused on delivering more accurate and effective ways to stop advanced threats through real-time breach detection and response. Developed by the top cybersecurity experts in their field, our solutions are changing the way organizations are fighting cyber-attacks in their data centers.
We seek talented Strategic Account Executives who will help us deliver world-class security solutions within an assigned sales territory. We promote a collaborative culture that values our customers, our people and a balanced work/life environment.
We are a fast growing Pre-IPO Security Software company seeking dynamic security software salespeople with an entrepreneurial spirit and desire to over achieve.
The Strategic Account Executive (SAE) develops and executes strategy on an account base of substantial strategic importance. The SAE is distinguished by specialized knowledge, problem solving skills, ability to influence client buying decisions, and successful track record of executing brand, expanding relationships and increasing revenue and margin.
- Assigned to large, complex, high visibility, strategic and tactically important, accounts.
- Reports to the VP of North American Sales and serves as the primary point-of-contact regardless of accounts geographic location.
- Develops and executes account strategy and aligns company resources to maximize sales volume and revenue.
- Maintains contact at a high, executive level, focusing on the strategic nature of the relationship.
- Secures or maintains MSAs and other strategic agreements to facilitate revenue.
- While responsible for assigned quota, account penetration and balanced sales growth are important performance measures.
- Effectively participate on virtual selling teams.
- Develop and Execute account strategy.
- Leverage team members' availability, roles, and strengths and weaknesses into virtual team effectiveness.
- Demonstrate proficiency in selling through others, team building and conflict management.
- Demonstrate proficiency with the company sales process, methodologies, and systems.
- Accurate forecasting.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 10+ years complex SecuritySales and Account Management experience.
- A proven track record of exceeding quota and management objectives in a matrix sales organization.
- Ability to sell at all levels of the client organization, with demonstrated executive level presentation skills.
- Bachelor?s Degree or equivalent experience.