Accenture has recently stated that "the impact of AI technologies on business is projected to increase labor productivity by up to 40% and enable people to make more efficient use of their time." A specific area that will have the largest impact is leveraging AI for greater revenue intelligence.
People.ai built and leads the emerging Revenue Intelligence market with our Revenue Intelligence System that empowers sales, marketing, and customer success teams to unlock full selling capacity. Companies like New Relic, Tanium, Lyft, Okta, and Mulesoft use People.ai to automate the capture of all contact and customer activity data, dynamically update their CRM and provide actionable intelligence across your management tools.
We are looking for a Strategic Account Executive to help build the founding Northwest sales team with a passion for building new territories, new companies, and an entirely new market.
- Generate new business opportunities while effectively managing internal support resources and working full sales cycle opportunities from initial contact, to close and up-sell/cross-sell
- Define and regularly iterate messaging that will scale our outbound prospecting engine
- Collaborate with the regional Head of Sales and Business Development teams to develop account-based sales strategies to break into large F500 enterprises and uncover value for all
- client-facing go-to-market department leaders
- Engage and educate senior executives on the importance of the emerging Revenue Intelligence industry and validate the People.ai Revenue Intelligence System as the leader in this new market
- Exceed annual quota and quarterly revenue targets while maintaining accurate and updated pipeline and forecasts
- Acquire and maintain in-depth knowledge of the Revenue Intelligence industry and the emerging competitive landscape
- 5+ years of experience in a closing role up-market
- Passion, integrity, empathy, creativity, humility, and grit
- Proven record of consistently meeting and exceeding quota in a fast-paced, competitive sales environment
- Advanced knowledge of sales coaching, best practices, and sales methodology
- A background in on-demand/SaaS, CRM, SFA or marketing software sales is strongly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or higher