- Entrepreneurial spirit. A dreamer and a doer who is optimistic about possibilities, passionate about seeing your vision come to life, and takes thoughtful risks to get there.
- People person. A relationship builder who connects with people and values friendship and fun.
- Insatiable appetite to learn. Driven by continuous learning with an insatiable hunger to grow, become, do, share, and give more.
- Fearless. Embraces challenges and knows no boundaries.
- Trusted Advisor. Lives integrity and delivers on promises … every time.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Drive our Business Forward
- Work within a defined geographic territory to close sales, win business, and reach sales goals. It’s that simple.
Turn Prospects into Loyal Clients and Raving Fans
- Close sales by recommending the right solutions to help our clients understand the real needs of their business.
- Earn referral business by connecting with existing and soon-to-be clients, and forging partnerships in-person and over the phone with key decision makers at the C-level.
- Connect with other ADP associates to build a network of internal partners.
- Collaborate daily to achieve sales together.
Enjoy Rewards and Bask in Recognition
- When you reach your goals and make a name for yourself at ADP, doors will open for advancement opportunities and industry-leading compensation, benefits, and even luxurious trips. #wheelsup
EXPERIENCE YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Three or more years of business-to-business sales experience (preferably field sales) within a results-driven environment
- Demonstrated cold calling sales ability, with assertive, positive and persistent style
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including with C-level executives
- Motivated, self-starter with effective time management skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as being a collaborative team member
- Experience with business-to-business sales, particularly at the executive level
Just some of the reasons why you’ll love working here:
- You can be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1, because healthy associates are happy ones.
- You can bring your passion and fun. Corporate culture woven from highly diverse perspectives and insights.
- You can balance work and personal time like a boss. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- You can become a certified "smarty-pants." Ongoing training and development opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- We pay you to pay it forward. Company paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
Req Number: 169001