Every company has a mission. At Accruent, ours is to make sure you are ready todeliver on yours. 10,000+ customers around the globe depend on Accruent to leadtheir physical resources and gain the transparency to execute their mission. We're mission ready. Are you?
Why you want to work for our Sales team:
An Account Executive on the strategic accounts team is responsible for leading Accruent's direct sales activities at our largest accounts.
As a part of our sales team, you will join a group of intellectually curious entrepreneurs within the company. You will have the opportunity to create your day by deciding what is the best way to engage with potential customers to close deals. As being the first customer facing interaction, this team is focused on being Accruent's brand solution champions.
How you'll make a difference:
- Customer expert - Effectively understanding your customers' critical business needs & organizational landscapes
- Platform perspective - Acting as a product generalist who can develop the rightsolution from our leading go-to-market products to solve the customer's problem
- Pipeline generation leader - Creating a strategic plan for, and directly participate in pipeline generation activities
- Quarterback - Leading a multi-disciplinary team of internal product & industry experts and executives with your customer's through a buying process to solve a business pain
- Matchmaker - Facilitating meaningful long-term relationships between key members of our customers and our leadership team
- Advocate - Advocating on behalf of our customers within Accruent so we drive more value for our customers
What you'll bring to the table:
- Experience - success in starting & growing relationships with Fortune 2000 organizations as a direct account executive ('hunter')
- Leadership - set goals for and drive action across a cross functional sales team as part of a complex buying process
- Strategic planner - able to develop a strategic account plan and prioritize actions based on strategic importance
- Curiosity - a need to learn that drives customer discovery and product credibility
- Challenger Mindset - comfortable in strategically challenging assumptions, and uncovering the real issues and politics within an organization
- Self-starter - ability to develop a work plan and adapt as priorities change throughout the week
- 5+ years' experience in a similar role
- Experience with complex, enterprise sales
- Experience selling product portfolios