Details: A Strategic Account Director job in Phoenix, AZ is currently available at Belcan. This is a direct, full-time position with benefits. To be considered for this role, you will need a Bachelor of Science degree in the engineering or business field and at least 8 years of business to business sales, account management and/or program management experience within the aerospace industry. As an Account Director, you will be responsible for the continued growth of one of our largest aerospace accounts.
Strategic Account Director Job duties:
• Develop and maintain a positive strategic relationship with our customers to uncover new opportunities, projects or initiatives that require our services
• Develop an extensive understanding of customer sourcing strategies
• Develop and/or review strategic proposals
• Design solutions to market dynamics, competitive trends, and customer needs
• Coordinate and conduct monthly customer reviews and internal monthly account updates
• Leverage the talent and offerings of all of Belcan; network through the organization and connect the dots that will create solutions for our customers and growth for our business.
• Solicit Periodic VoC and work with Engineering Team to celebrate positive feedback and to resolve constructive or negative feedback
• Lead and present monthly / quarterly customer reviews (working with Engineering Team)
• 8+ years of business to business sales, account management and/or program management experience in the aerospace industry
• BS in Engineering, Business or equivalent experience in a technical / business environment
• Strong work ethic, sense of commitment, competitive attitude and a will to win
• Ability to work in a very fast paced, dynamic environment
• Closing skills and the ability to build lasting relationships built on honesty, integrity and trust
• Extensive understanding of customer sourcing strategies
• Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills
• High proficiency with Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Due to the nature of the work being done all applicants must be U. S. Citizens